From the hinterland to the sea, Coffs Coast abounds with brilliant scenery and full of activities to enjoy. Halcyon Retreat at Woolgoolga is centrally located along the Solitary Islands Marine Park shoreline and adjacent to the Sherwood Nature Reserve in the hills above.
Activities to enjoy are:
- Beachcombing and rock pool exploration.
- Birdwatching for novices and experts.
- Bushwalking, Bike Riding, Bowls, Golf, Tennis, Ten Pin Bowling.
- Canoeing and Kayaking.
- Fishing – Boat, Beach and Woolgoolga Lake.
- Ground Tours and Joy Flights.
- Picnics and BBQs.
- Pubs, clubs and their entertainment.
- Shops, Cafés and Restaurants.
- Swimming, Surfing, snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Sky Diving, Water skiing and White Water Rafting.
Places to visit are our Art Galleries, Aquarium, Cinemas, Fairs, Festivals, Museums Markets and Theme Parks. Coffs Coast also plays host to Bike Races, Car and Motor Cycle Rallies and a harbour with a yacht marina hosting visits from round the world yachts and coastal yacht races.